Most folks have probably already seen some of this on the news programmes. However, tv news often shows short clips. The following videos are longer. What’s extraordinary about these videos is that a large tsunami has never been captured before in such detail. Also extraordinary is that the March 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami doesn’t seem to have killed vast numbers of people, despite the fact that it was one of the biggest earthquakes in history, and occured close to a densely populated area. The 2004 Boxing Day tsunami (a result of an earthquake off the coast of Malaysia) and last year’s earthquake in Haiti each killed around a quater of a million people.
If you're conscious you might like to know that in France it's
- 4 days to go
- 5 days to go
- 6 days to go
- The Burgundy Blog is under a hack attack
- 7 days to go
- 8 days to go
- 9 days to go
- A Coup Against Trump?
- Careless Clinton
- Suicide Is Painless
- Christmas Cheer
- More False Flags?
- In a time of universal deceit…
- A Christmas Ghost Story
- The Corruptoral College
- Fakirs and Fake News
- Mainstream Muppets
- On The Cusp
- Phone Lines and Pizza
- Hold On To Your Hats, Folks!
- Hookers and Hustlers in Marrakesh
- Vince Taylor – Ziggy played guitar
- Tal Wilkenfeld – the prodigy from down under
- Fukushima: the possibility of a massive explosion
- Whoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death (Exodus 22:19)
- Lora Logic – if the drugs don’t work
- The Ineffable Swede
- Le Bon Dieu – Who was Jacques Brel?
- Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci – the band that never made it
- John Cooper Clarke – the rats have all got rickets
Tuesday, January 17, 11:55 am